Fried Yoghurt Biscuits
- 2 Eggs
- 240 ml/8fl.oz. Plain Yoghurt
- 120 ml/4fl.oz. Water
- 400 g/14oz Self Raising Flour
- A pinch of Salt
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, yoghurt water and salt.
2. Gradually add the flour to form a soft dough then cover with clingfilm and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Roll the dough out thinly on a lightly floured work surface then cut into circles about 7.5cm/3-inches in diameter.
4. Heat the oil to and fry the biscuits, a few at a time, for 3-4 minutes.
5. Drain on kitchen paper. Serve with jam or cheese.