Balkan Mixed Salad
- 2 Aubergines eggplants
- 4 Capsicums (Sweet peppers)
- 1 Cucumber diced
- 1 heaped tbsp finely chopped Walnuts
- 2 Garlic Cloves crushed
- 1 tbsp Wine Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Salad or Olive Oil
- 4 Tomatoes sliced
- 1 heaped tbsp freshly chopped Parsley
- A little more salad oil
1. Preheat the oven to very hot then place the aubergines and peppers on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
2. Once cooked, chop the aubergine and peppers into small cubes and allow to cool.
3. Place the aubergine, pepper, cucumber, walnut, garlic, vinegar, oil and salt in a mixing bowl and mix well.
4. Arrange on a serving platter and garnish with the tomato slices and chopped parsley. Sprinkle with some more oil. Serve at room temperature.