Lebanese Pizza - Manoushe zaatar
Original & traditional Lebanese Pizza recipe - Manoushe/Mankoushezaatar. Learn how to make Manoushe zaatar Pizza, famous Lebanese breakfast.
- 250 gr white flour
- salt 20 gr yeast
- 2 tsp sugar
- 100 gr thyme zaatar
- 50 gr sesame
- Olive Oil
1. Put the flour and the tsp salt into a bowl. Mix the yeast with the recession in the flour.then, add sugar and a little warm water. Knead it to change to a pre-daugh with the adition of flour if necessary. Keep it for 10 minutes after covering.
2. Add 2 tbsp oil and knead the dough well. Then mix it with warm water following instructions.The dough should not be wet and should not stick to the bowl. Roll into a ball and leave in a warm place for 1hr.
3. Mix all dough ingredients and work with your hands Untill you obtain a firm dough for the pizza. 8inches width OR Roll it to becomes a rounded flat piece with 1 cm as possible and make a border using your fingers.
4. Heat the oven to 200c.
5. put oil in a pan on a medium heat, roast the sesam, so that it becomes gold brown. Mix it with Thyme ( Zaatar ) and Olives oil .
6. Spread it all over the dough ( pizza bread ).
7. cook it in the the oven for 10-15 mins. Wait till the bread becomes golden brown. It can be served with cucumber,tomatoes, onions and sour pickles